How Acupuncture works
Hello and thank you for your interest in understanding how acupuncture works.
In the following video, Katherine Barry from Acupuncture Professional talks with the president of the Acupuncture Now Foundation, Matthew Bauer about how acupuncture works. It is a very sensible discussion covering the following topics:
- how acupuncture effects pain (1.50)
- does acupuncture work for everyone? (2.45)
- what is a good course of acupuncture? (3.24)
- the initial series of acupuncture consultations as both therapeutic and diagnostic (5.40)
- the cumulative effect of acupuncture and what to expect from your first consultation (8.05)
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
You can also explore our own growing range of videos on the topic in our video gallery.
Learn More About Acupuncture
Here to support you and your health
Open 6 days a week with hours to suit you
Call us on 03 5298 1213
Shop 3 / 153 Shannon Ave, Manifold Heights, VIC 3218